FAQ

‚ÄčPrivacy Policy

We take our customers privacy very seriously and we will not collect, share and use your personal information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from us.

 

 

Caring for your Metal Homewares

Products have been handcrafted and polished using traditional skills. Imperfections are an inherent character of this product and should not be considered as defects. Acidic foods, if left on the surface for long periods, could mark the surface. Do not use abrasive cloths or cleaners. Clean with a soft cloth. Handwash is strongly recommended.

 

 

 

Fashion Jewellery Care Tips

Never allow your fashion jewellery to come in contact with harsh chemicals, oils, nor spray perfumes directly on them. This will cause the jewellery to fade, discolour, or even ruin them completely.

Use a soft cloth or an eyeglasses cleaning cloth, to clean your jewellery and store your jewellery well. in a soft pouch or tissue paper.

Avoid wearing your jewellery in water, so take off all your jewellery before you do the dishes, have a bath/shower, go swimming, or go to the gym,  as this may cause damage to your jewellery Have in mind, costume jewellery plating is usually thin and can eventually wear off, so be careful!

Fashion jewellery is not meant to last forever, but hopefully these simple tips will give your jewellery collection the longevity that it deserves.

 

 

Caring for your Sterling Silver Jewellery

"Sterling" Silver indicates that it contains at least 92.5% of pure Silver. The remaining 7.5% comprises of other metal alloys which are required to ensure the metal's stability and resilience.

All sterling silver will tarnish over time, but it will happen much faster when it comes into contact with agents such as perfume, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine and acidic skin ph.

The amount of tarnishing (oxidation) that occurs is dependent on the skin and carehabits of the wearer. Tarnishing is therefore not a manufacturing fault.

We recommend that you do not wear your jewellery whilst bathing/showering, swimming, during sporting activities or when you go to bed.

We recommend using a polishing cloth regularly to prevent the natural process of tarnishing. Clean your jewellery using luke warm soapy water and a soft brush, but ensure that your jewellery is never submerged.

We do not recommend the use of silver polish and silver dip as it may destroy the delicate oxidised details of your jewellery.

We also strongly advise against exposing the jewellery to harsh chemicals, including ammonia, bleach, chlorine and salt water.